So what do you do when your parents are busy, busy, busy unpacking...
You could try setting up a puppet theater...
You could try playdoh creations and make an undersea world of wonder...
Finally, my personal favorite, playing in your new backyard making bows and arrows out of sticks and string to play indians. Who says kids today don't use their imaginations?
Also, love the, "Let's pretend we are the Boxcar children" game. This involved, making their own clothesline (string between two trees), making a broom, etc. Too fun. I don't have any pictures of this game yet but I am so glad the kids have each other for playmates.
The Grelk Fam! This makes me miss Alabama a little. And it reminds me of what a phenomenal photographer you are. And that I've never seen playdough those colors. Have fun in SC!
ReplyDeletedid I know Faith had glasses? I'm not sure I did. What great pictures...tons of fun. I think the kids' play is the most fascinating at a move. kristi
ReplyDelete