Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Photo a Day in 2011?


DSC_0001, originally uploaded by wildcatfanva.
Not likely!

Still, I find the idea intriguing...

 Our countdown chain until Brian returns.  (Too lazy to change lenses to get the bottom of the chain.)  We have less than a month remaining!  Woohoo!   (Purple and White for those KSU fans in the crowd. )

 Also, our chore chart- finally implemented in December.  I used Choreganizers chore cards and some from Managers of their Chores and ordered a pocket chart to put them in for our crew.  I had been trying to perfect a system, not sure what it should really look like, if it would really work, etc.   Finally, I just copied the system a dear and wise friend had in place.  It has been really helpful to have assigned tasks for each child to complete each day.  Now, I need to follow up and open up the chore store so they can spend their mom money they have been earning.  (It is a challenge for me to remember to pay them at the end of each day and to check to make sure they have completed each chore.  Even though it is work, it is saving me time each day so I need to make the time to follow up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment