Thursday, November 4, 2010

Week 44 of Reading Challenge/Goal

42 books read. 

I am still reading when I can.  I was finding myself falling behind in my reading so I am padding the numbers a little with a few lighter, less serious, novels to get me back on track.  I am now finished with 42 books (43 should be done by tonight) and part way finished with two more.  My night light will be on as I catch up and let the housework fall behind.  I love losing myself in a good book and this rainy weather suits my purpose very well.

What are you reading?  I still need to read ten more - suggestions welcome!

Here is the complete listing of what I have read so far this year and a few I still plan to read.  I have found that it is harder to read 52 serious works/classics/personal growth than 52 "average" books for me.


http://tumblersfam.blogspot.com/p/reading-in-2010.html

No comments:

Post a Comment