Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Reading Update- four books read

I finished Matthew Kelly's, "The Rhythm of Life".  He is a great speaker and has written several books.  It is inspiring.   From the back cover.

"Everything is a choice.   This is life's greatest truth and its hardest lesson.  It is a great truth because it reminds us of our power to live the life of our dreams.  It is a hard lesson because it causes us to realize that we have chosen the life we are living right now." 

I will probably reread this one a few times.  This book has lots of good insight, challenges you to think about your life and choices, and it is easy to read. 

I snuck in a Tracie Peterson novel, "Dawn's Prelude" and read another easy romance this weekend.  (Too much serious reading- needed my book fix.)  Can I count the easy books in my quest for 52 books this year?  I think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment