My friends over at Moms Sharpening Moms had a post today about a music group called Go Fish. I had never heard of them. MSM has a giveaway going on if you leave a comment on their blog for two CD's. They have links to a few of their songs. They both made me smile. I love it when songs can do that.
Music is very powerful stuff. I am always looking for something encouraging to listen to in the car. These would be both encouraging and fun. (Sometimes I think I may not be enough fun- but that's probably another post! :) ). If I don't win these cd's, I will probably be picking up some on amazon soon. Thanks ladies for a great post.
Thanks for the shout-out, sweet friend! You really are the sharpest mom of them all. And I'd say that even if you didn't blog about us. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your new blog look! How cute are your babies???